Matthew R. Perry
- Defense before the Boards of Registration
- Business Advice and Litigation
- Creation of Corporations/LLCs
- Employment and Discrimination Matters
- Real Estate
- Administrative Law
Matthew R. Perry is an associate with the firm. He received his Juris Doctor from Northeastern University School of Law, where he was a teaching assistant for the school’s course on legal research and writing, a co-chair of the Northeastern chapter of the American Constitution Society, and a participant in the Texas Young Lawyers Association’s 2018 National Trial Competition.
While studying at Northeastern, Matthew was a judicial intern for former Chief Justice Ralph Gants at the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. Additionally, Matthew interned at Thornton Law Firm LLP, where he developed skills for plaintiff-side litigation, and also interned at the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health & Human Services, where he assisted the agency’s general counsel with cases concerning MassHealth coverage. Through the Prisoners’ Rights Clinic at Northeastern, Matthew demonstrated his zealous client-advocacy skills by representing an inmate convicted of second degree murder at his parole hearing.
Matthew is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, including the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Prior to attending Northeastern, he received a bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in Political Science from Merrimack College in North Andover, and worked for Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems in Andover.
- MA Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2022
- Chief Justice Ralph Gants at the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, Judicial Intern
- Thornton Law Firm LLP, Intern
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Health & Human Services, Intern
- Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems in Andover
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Co-chair of the Northeastern chapter of the American Constitution Society
- Honors: Participant in Texas Young Lawyers Association’s 2018 National Trial Competition
- Merrimack College in North Andover
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts